Monday, June 17, 2024

Mr. Trump, We Respectfully Request You Select Byron Donalds As Your Vice President

donalds.house.gov/about/
Article Title: Donalds says he is prepared to serve as president if he becomes Trump’s VP
Snippet of Article: "...asked Donalds on “Meet the Press” if he would be prepared to step in as president on “day one” if he was chosen as Trump’s vice president and elected to office. Donalds, who has been floated as a vice presidential hopeful, said he would be ready to take the helm if necessary. “Look, I think that I would have an ability to step in. I’m actually pretty intelligent. I can sift through issues really, really well. It’s about judgment. It’s about logic streams. It’s about how you make decisions at the end of the day. And then you cannot discount the fact that you would have a lot of people who are very qualified to be around to help you do that job and do what’s in the best interest of the American people,” Donalds said. “Do I believe in myself? One hundred percent I do. And so, you know, we’ll see what President Trump decides. I’m going to support whatever he does,” he added. ..."


Source: thehill.com

[tag] Byron Donalds, Vice President,President Donald Trump, [/tag]